Shopping Cart

0 item €0.00

My Cart -

0 item

100 Uno System Compatible Creamy Capsules

Buy 100 for
€20.00

Availability: In stock

Tax Included
  • Buy 4 for €18.00 each and save 10%

One Hundred UNO System Compatible Creamy Capsules, fully functional on coffee machines Indesit, Kimbo, Illy, Maranello and Squesito. The Cremoso blend has a dense and full-bodied cream with an enveloping body thanks to the balanced and perfectly controlled roasting.
Taste the Cremoso coffee blend in compatible UNO capsule systems for your Kimbo, Illy, Indesit, Maranello or Squesito machine. If you are not sure of compatibility, please contact us, we will be at your complete disposal.

51 people are looking at the offer!
Qty:


Shipping € 8.00. Free by Purchasing 2 packs or reaching € 40
Shipping Outside Italy € 8.00!
Free by Purchasing 2 packs or reaching € 40

Shipped in 1 Day

100 UNO System Compatible Creamy Capsules

The Cremoso blend is made up of 60% Robusta coffee beans and the remaining 40% Arabica coffee of controlled origin directly from our property. The Cremoso blend comes in the cup with a dense and full-bodied cream with a dark color, an enveloping body and a perfectly toasted and balanced aroma.
Taste our coffee blend in UNO capsule System compatible with Indesit UNO System Illy and Kimbo, Maranello, Squesito, Domo Caffè, Elettronic Cup Gimoka, Queen Gimoka, Kelly Mondialcasa, Maya Mondialcasa, Espresso Cap Termozeta, Quadra Espresso Cap Termozeta, Silver Espresso Cap Termozeta, Tekna Termozeta, Virgola Termozeta, Solo Tuo Coop.
Other coffee blends are also available in these compatible capsules, you can always consult them from the site's online catalog to the category UNO System Compatible Capsules, you will find the blends that we produce and that work perfectly on your machine.

The capsules are not compatible with the Cuore model.


SKU 0481
Free Shipping from 40
Time to Delivery (days) 1
Condition New
Working to Capsules
Produttore Toro
Pieces for Box 100
Peso 8
Standard UNO System
Intensità 5 su 6
Origini Brasile, Colombia, Etiopia
Specie Arabica, Robusta

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

compatible coffee machines

  • Kimbo UNO System
    Kimbo UNO System
  • Indesit UNO System
    Indesit UNO System
  • Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • White Termozeta Espresso Cap
    White Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Illy Indesit UNO System
    Illy Indesit UNO System
  • Hotpoint Giugiaro
    Hotpoint Giugiaro