BRITA MyPure Slim V-MF Home Water Filter System
IT IS EASILY INSTALLED BY YOURSELF WITHOUT A TECHNICIAN OR A PLUMBER
The first system with a filtering capacity of 8000 liters of cold water that can be easily installed in the sink. Very high water filtration performance by removing metal residues, 99.999% removal of bacteria, chlorine and guarantee of having clear and healthy water at all times, completely reducing the use of water in plastic bottles and the expense of purchasing water. 'water.
MyPure SLIM V-MF – Good and Safe Water Directly from your Tap
The package contains: filter head, filter, installation set and electronic time counter.
- Easy DIY installation
- 1 year of filtered water = 1 year without worries
- Safer water – advanced 3-stage filtration with 99.999% bacteria reduction
- Easy “pull & push” filter replacement
- 8,000 liters of capacity
- Compact dimensions (similar to a 1.5L bottle) which allow installation under the sink
- Filter replacement reminder with digital time counter, QR code or label applied directly on the filter
HOW TO INSTALL
Turn off the water.
- Open the package and unscrew the cold water pipe that reaches the sink on which you will install the MyPure Brita filter system.
- Once the pipe has been dismantled, screw it to the head of the filter system in the direction specified on the same in which the water inlet is indicated.
- In the package you will find a hose that must be screwed, a part on the head of the Brita MyPure V-MF filter system and a part at the water inlet of the sink, where you unscrewed the first hose.
- CONGRATULATIONS! You have finished the installation
- Turn the water back on and wait a few seconds for the water to enter the filter cartridge