Shopping Cart

0 item £0.00

My Cart -

0 item

200 UNO Capsule System Compatible Cremoso

Acquistane 300 a
£47.36

Availability: In stock

Iva Inclusa
Quick overview
200 UNO Capsule System Compatible Creamy, function perfectly on Indesit coffee machines, Kimbo, Illy, Maranello and Squesito. The creamy mixture is presented with a thick cream and full-bodied and enveloping body thanks to the balanced roasting and perfectly controlled.
Taste the blend of coffee Creamy in UNO System compatible capsules for your machine Kimbo, Illy, Indesit, Maranello or Squesito and take advantage of the discount offered on the delivery charges which will be free coffee buying 200 of this type. If you are unsure of compatibility please contact us, we will be at your disposal.
Qty:

Intensità:
Intensità

UNO Capsule System Compatible Cremoso

The creamy mixture is composed of 60% of Robusta coffee beans and the remaining 40% coming from a controlled origin Arabica coffee directly from our property. The creamy mixture is poured it forms a thick cream and full-bodied dark color, an enveloping body and aroma perfectly toasted and balanced. The offer includes 200 capsules of the same mixture Cream and provides free delivery (excluding the mark when required), but you can also buy 200 capsules UNO System with the same opportunities to discount.
Taste our coffee blend in capsules UNO System-compatible machines Indesit, Kimbo, Illy, Maranello and Squesito.
There are also other coffee blends are compatible in these capsules, you can always consult the website of the catalog to the category capsule UNO System Compatible, you'll find the mixtures we produce and that work perfectly on your machine.


SKU 481-b
Free Shipping Yes
Free Shipping from 0
Time to Delivery (days) 1
Condition New
Working to Capsule UNO Capsule System
Produttore Toro
Pieces for Box 300
Peso Unitario (g) 8
Standard UNO System
Intensità 5 su 6
Origini Brasile, Colombia, Etiopia
Specie Arabica, Robusta

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Cialde e Capsule Compatibili con le Macchine da Caffè

  • Kimbo UNO System
    Kimbo UNO System
  • Indesit UNO System
    Indesit UNO System
  • Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • White Termozeta Espresso Cap
    White Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Illy Indesit UNO System
    Illy Indesit UNO System
  • Hotpoint Giugiaro
    Hotpoint Giugiaro