Shopping Cart

0 item £0.00

My Cart -

0 item
GLI ORDINI EFFETTUATI DAL 04-AGOSTO FINO AL 18-AGOSTO SARANNO GESTITI DAL 21-AGOSTO
COUPON SCONTO 5% VALIDO FINO AL 20-AGOSTO: ESTATE2017

100 Capsules UNO System Compatible Cremoso

Acquistane 100 a
£15.79

Availability: In stock

Iva Inclusa
100 Capsules ONE System Compatible Cremoso, function perfectly on Indesit coffee machines, Kimbo, Illy, Maranello and Squesito. The creamy mixture is presented with a thick cream and full-bodied and enveloping body thanks to the balanced roasting and perfectly controlled.
Taste the blend of creamy coffee capsules ONE System compatible for your machine Kimbo, Illy, Indesit, Maranello or Squesito. If you are unsure of compatibility please contact us, we will be at your disposal.
Qty:
La Spesa di Spedizione è € 6.90
Gratuita Acquistando 2 confezioni o raggiungendo € 40

Intensità:
Intensità

100 UNO Capsules System Cremoso

The Cremoso mixture is composed of 60% of Robusta coffee beans and the remaining 40% coming from a controlled origin Arabica coffee directly from our property. The creamy mixture is poured it forms a thick cream and full-bodied dark color, an enveloping body and aroma perfectly toasted and balanced.
Taste our coffee blend in capsules UNO System-compatible machines Indesit, Kimbo, Illy and Maranello, Squesito.
Also other coffee blends are available in these compatible capsules, you can always consult the online catalog of the website to the category UNO Capsules System Compatible, you'll find the mixtures we produce and that work perfectly on your machine.


SKU 481
Free Shipping from 40
Time to Delivery (days) 1
Condition New
Working to Capsule UNO Capsule System
Produttore Toro
Pieces for Box 100
Peso Unitario (g) 8
Standard UNO System
Intensità 5 su 6
Origini Brasile, Colombia, Etiopia
Specie Arabica, Robusta

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Cialde e Capsule Compatibili con le Macchine da Caffè

  • Kimbo UNO System
    Kimbo UNO System
  • Indesit UNO System
    Indesit UNO System
  • Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Capsules Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Quadra Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Tekna Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
    Virgola Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • White Termozeta Espresso Cap
    White Termozeta Espresso Cap
  • Illy Indesit UNO System
    Illy Indesit UNO System
  • Hotpoint Giugiaro
    Hotpoint Giugiaro